Spacious Mini Bus
$79 Per Person
Experience the best of San Francisco as we journey through the city, showcasing the most exciting history and current affairs that ignite people's imaginations. You'll get an insider's perspective on all the must-see landmarks and hidden gems, as well as excellent recommendations for restaurants, cocktails, arts, and entertainment. Trust us to give you the confidence and knowledge to explore the city like a true native. Don't miss this opportunity to discover what makes SF truly unique!
What we visit!
Mission District *
Twin Peaks *
Haight & Ashbury
Golden Gate Park
Famous Painted Ladies*
Golden Gate Bridge*
Palace of Fine Arts*
* Stops on the tour
The Mission District in San Francisco is a vibrant neighborhood with a rich Latin American cultural heritage. It is known for its colorful murals, delicious cuisine, and lively street fairs. Despite gentrification and rising housing prices, the Mission District remains a vital and beloved part of the city.
The Castro neighborhood in San Francisco is a diverse, lively, and historic community known for its LGBTQ+ activism and culture. It was home to the first openly gay elected official in the US, Harvey Milk, and remains a hub for the LGBTQ+ community today. The Castro also has a thriving small business community and is home to a diverse mix of residents.
San Francisco's Chinatown is a historic neighborhood known for its storied past, vibrant shopping district, world-class restaurants, and cultural events. It is the oldest Chinatown in the US and an important part of the city's diverse community. Despite facing challenges, Chinatown remains a thriving and vibrant neighborhood.
Haight-Ashbury trail-blazed the counterculture movement in the 60s, and was home to many influential musicians of the time. The Grateful Dead, Jefferson Airplane, and Janis Joplin all called Haight-Ashbury home at some point. A popular destination for young people drawn to its free-spirited, bohemian atmosphere during those times, the neighborhood remains a staple in San Francisco
Things to Know
• 8:30am start time (we suggest arriving 15min early)
• Meet Location: 2800 Hyde St in Fisherman's Wharf (Cable Car Turnaround)
• Transportation provided for the group
• 6+ stops in the most picturesque neighborhoods & best views
• Tailored itineraries to maximize each group’s experience
• An expertly crafted narrative of the city’s culture-defining history and dynamic present
• Intuitive recommendations during the tour that makes each outing truly unique
• A passionate, innately curious San Francisco native with years of tourism/hospitality experience that guides your tour
• Up-to-date knowledge of the best restaurants, bars, and local events