Arguably the best tour in SF, or so we've been told lol…Join us for the most entertaining San Francisco tour that unveils the city in new and exciting ways!
Our inspiration comes from a passion for creating nuanced experiences that reveal the best places in San Francisco unknown to travelers and locals. We worked tirelessly to create the best city tour experience that thoughtfully captures a storied past and dynamic present, allowing perspective and encouraging personal exploration. We also guide you past chic natural wine bars, fantastic coffee shops, excellent restaurants, the best shopping for unique souvenirs, and so much more!
Twin Peaks *
Haight & Ashbury *
Golden Gate Park *
Famous Painted Ladies *
Pacific Heights *
Golden Gate Bridge *
Palace of Fine Arts *
* Stops on our route
Things to Know
• Transportation provided
• Pick up and Drop off anywhere in San Francisco
• 6+ stops in the most picturesque neighborhoods & best views
• Tailored itineraries to maximize each group’s experience
• An expertly crafted narrative of the city’s dynamic history and contemporary culture
• Intuitive recommendations during the tour that makes each outing truly unique
• A passionate, innately curious, San Francisco native with years of tourism/hospitality experience that guides your tour
• Up-to-date knowledge of the best restaurants, bars, and local events
Rolando Tirado is a San Francisco native, avid traveler, and lover of the arts with a passion for providing memorable experiences. With a background in design, he started Kept Experiences to craft unique outings that delight, inform, and challenge people's tourism expectations. He is convinced Kept is the catalyst that will nudge people into appreciating the full spectrum of San Francisco through a carefully designed tour.
“I couldn’t find a company offering people a proper San Francisco tour. Kept Experiences is my opportunity to reveal the city's amazing layers to curious guests”
Guests are talking!
“I want people to walk away feeling they experienced something truly unique! Emboldened to explore a native's San Francisco.”